SUCK ON THIS. Say bye bye to 2010!

So yes I decided to bring my old blog back to life! TADAAAA. But before we have fun, let's do something for 2010.


Started with a broken heart. Vices controlled my life. Gained myself back. Got drunk, did something stupid. Barfed everything I ate. Used someone. Got used. Found out what love is. Cried my heart out. Waited for 8 months. 8months of crap. Sexual stuff. Will never do it again. Knew who my real best friends are. Worst birthday, 18th birthday. Gained lots of friends. Lost the ones who ain’t really counted. Lost three phones. PG. Emotional crisis with Kat. Got over the bastards. Lots of new hair styles. Work offers. Met someone. Lost someone. Regained someone. Collect. Karma. Good or bad. Ate up my words. Pimple outbreak. Pimple scars. Obvious state of depression. Had a happy life for a moment. Thought of someone new. But no nevermind. Bulacan. Laguna. Zambales. Ilocos. Wherever. Planned something. Got what I wanted. Used someone. But got used, too. Fail. 3 weeks of 5AM. Cried infront of someone. Forgave. Miracles. Stick- ons. Said putangina mo for the first time. Regained my best friends. Loved. Ran out of love. Whatever. Wherever. Whoever.Ended with an empty one.

TO 2011: Suck on this you piece of shit.

No comments: