BONEOUT GETAWAY.

March 11- 12, 2011.
Hi baby. Finally, we got to bond!


I actually don't know why but I find peace in this picture. It's full of angst. This is lovely.
PS: I'm smiling back theree, oh. :">



Is this like a finally basis? After how many months, we got ourselves to talk like we did before. Not like like, but as before beforeee.
And ohmygod, I missed Annika. I surely did. :">

El presidente. You na!




This picture is so wrong. But I find it lovely. We're like Mongolians. And I can see my boxers!!

///
Well actually this night looked different in here.
We all went home around 4AM, because we were brought to a precinct in Sucat. Lost plate, beating the red light, illegal car racing and whatever name it. We all went home without a bill. Haha. It was actually an experience though. It was a lovely night with some lovely people.
Me and Annika got to share our thoughts about this girl who keeps her eyebrow proud whenever I'm in the scene, I couldn't be happier. Annicakes hates her, I couldn't disagree more.
Technically, after all the changing venues and chaos, this night was fun.

No comments: