I HAD A DATE WITH THE THREE SPECIAL BOYS.

March 12- 13, 2011.
Mel the monkey.

Hiiii this looks so emotional. Haha, we're about the same height!!

Never use that on me. It won't work anymore.

I missed Raffy. Fjbnkjffn.
PS: Manyakmanyaklookpeople.
ERNEST LOOKS FAT HERE.




Kuya Ayan could be special too. Haha.
Had a sudden date with Raffy, Mel, and Ernest. I actually didn't expect a fun saturday night because we got fed up of what happened yesterday. I didn't have any plans of going out but then they fetched me and so there was this night.

SONG FOR THE DAY: I'm Yours

We even tried to do a music video for the traffic in Macapagal was tragic. dJSADkjsKJDbd Ernest hit the red button two times. JKFBSNDJKsjkanaswKD.
Oh god I missed them, well everyone. :/ Cause this was what we used to do back when.

I look like a boooy.

No comments: